Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Things not to do in order to get a woman's attention

1. Make horribly loud kissy noises as she walks by, so loud that she can hear through her ipod music.

2. Make a beeline for her while walking by and leaning in muttering "SEXY" in a nasty deep throated voice.

3. Stare at her, blatantly STARE, at a crosswalk, so that she can feel your gaze until the godforsaken walk light turns on and she can get away from your creepy ass.

4. Stare at her, and when she finally looks in your direction make a nasty movement with your tongue (ugh, that's the worst! GROSS GROSS GROSS)

5. Whistle.

All of the above mentioned occurred yesterday on my walk home from the gym. I was beet red in the face, sweaty, and BLARING my ipod music. It was by far the most I've ever drawn only the attention of nasty, disgusting, GROSS men who thought the above mentioned techniques were appropriate. I mean really, do they think they're going to make that tongue gesture and I'm going to run over there and sit on their face? DISGUSTING!!!

I'm so grossed out right now.

Then I got a lecture from navy when I got home about walking to the gym alone, and needing a mace... *groan*

I'm going to take a self defense class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Construction workers are the worst I've ever seen.