Monday, May 21, 2007

3 am interrogations are no fair

So this morning around 3 am my phone rings. I still haven't learned not to pick up without looking at the number first... especially since CPE has started calling again, ugh - IDIOT.

Anyhoo, I picked up, the convo went something like this:

me: *groggy* "hewwow?"
Guy: *my name*.
me: "Yes?"
Guy: You don't remember me do you?
*uh oh*
me: "uhhhh... no?"
Guy: "Did you meet any guys at a concert about a year ago?"
me: "umm... was it a fall out boy concert?"
Guy: "haha, yeah, do you remember my name?"
me: "uhhh... uhhh..."
Guy: "It's will"
me: "Oh hey!! How're you?"
Will: "Doing good just bought a bar?"
me: "well that's awesome... congrats"
Will: "I was just calling and wanted to see if you wanted to come by sometime. You're in town now right?"
me: "I mean... not tonight, haha, and I'm actually north of you now, so maybe sometime soon."

It ended with him telling me to come by for free drinks and to give him a call...

*BACK STORY*

I met this kid at a fallout boy concert LAST YEAR. We got drunk together, made out, I got lost and my friend called me on his phone (so he got my number). I was leaving the country the day after the concert. He text me, I text him back that it was nice meeting him, he txt me "I'm never going see you again am i?" I replied "probably not." I haven't spoken to him since last april...

HOW RANDOM?!

So I don't know how to act. I like that he owns a bar (yay free drinks!) I don't like how it's far away, and I'm also not sure the whole reason he called. I mean - I'm technically dating navy...

ugh

No comments: