Sunday, November 11, 2007

Faker

Sometimes I feel like I only am where I am today because I'm a good faker. That every step has only been accomplished by sliding by.

I am going to be a doctor. Someone that will hold someone's life in their hands.

Someone, who could come in telling me they have the flu with mild coughs, might have a life threatening pneumonia that I need to be able to diagnose and treat - so that they walk away fine and alert without having complications leading to a near death experience.

I want to go into internal medicine. I'm going to have to treat many, know all, and conquer none. I will have no life through my internship, and am aiming for a practice before I'm 30.

And right now, right now I CAN'T EVEN GET MY PRACTICE USMLE SCORES IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!


WHHHHHHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL!

ugh, I feel like a complete and utter failure.

I study and cram and review a subject TO DEATH only to come back with scores WORSE THAN WHEN I BEGAN!!!

FUCKING SHOOT ME!


I can only imagine those with lower grades than me in basics are feeling... kill me now.

No comments: