Sunday, November 11, 2007

Introducing my doggie: TADA!

He is the most spoiled, lovable little shit you could possibly imagine.

No I don't dress him (but I totally would if I could get away with it) - ok ok, I gave him a cute little spike collar because he's tough. I made sure it was green so it matched his brown black and white fur...

stop looking at me like that

oh yeah, and when he cuddles with me, it pokes me in the face. Stupid collar.

Anyway.
I have decided to blog about him not only because I am obsessed, but also because he's sitting on my lap right now staring at the screen (and sometimes trying to type too).

He is a 30 pound beagle. OOMPH!



*side note*
I just figured out how to mobile blog (more reasons to procrastinate while studying!)

Therefore this blog will now be riddled with pictures of him when he does cute stuff. My boyfriend has had to deal with these moments up until now - I figured I'd give him a break :)

ha!

yay blog.

No comments: