Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Instant happiness for $1

Whew, I can't even read through that old post it sounds so angry. The conclusion we (and I mean my best friend and I) have come up with is that I've never spit all of that out in one sitting. I've mentioned almost everything in there before, and I've lead up to that post, but when it finally came out it was angry... Maybe angry at navy for never letting me tell him how I felt? I dunno. I am a complex individual and the first to mention that I have no idea why I act/do/think/feel anything.

meh

anyhoo... I'm sitting here, sprawled out in bed, still in my work scrubs, with a million things I told myself I would do when I got home... and all I can do is groan at myself when I finally try to will myself to move.

The only thing that might get me out of bed is 1. the ice cream man (i heart popsicles) or 2. one of two $1 candy bars I bought from a nurse at work for her child's marching band.

Hersheys and reese's are awaiting me... mmmmmmmmmmm
:)

No comments: