Sunday, June 1, 2008

Connections

Do you think people have connections? Like when something happens to someone, someone else can feel or sense it?

I totally believe it. My family creeps people out. My mother has the uncanny ability to always call and check in on me (while staying at home) when I'm seconds from turning into our driveway. Friends pick up their cell phones to call me and find me already on the other line calling them without their cell phones ringing.

The other night my car got stolen, and I get a call from 5 (5!) friends the next day who all claimed to have a dream about me the night before and thought they should check in.

So is it odd that some nights I have dreams about navy... and feel like I know when he's with someone else, or thinking of me? The former has happened twice, both on saturday nights, the latter is more of a feeling of calm that comes over me...

Now I know it sounds crazy, but blogging is a way to let out all your crazy beliefs without fear of judgement or criticism... even re-reading this I think it's crazy, but whatev... I'm allowed to be crazy sometimes.

Now I should probably blog about the stolen car...

No comments: