Friday, June 13, 2008

Running

I love when I get into the running groove... i love the way my body feels tight the next day, how i'm more aware of my posture, how I feel like I'm getting in shape.

However, I hate getting INTO that groove. Hate it. I hate trying to get out there to run. I hate how miserable I feel I look when gasping for air the first couple of weeks, and I hate how much I suck at keeping my pace. If anything I think it's more of an anxiety dealing with how people will perceive me attempting to run vs. getting into the actual groove.

Therefore I put off getting back into my running groove, even though I REALLY want to.

I've said I haven't gone in awhile because I haven't set up my itunes... today I meant to... but I fell asleep :/

I'll keep you all updated... hate it.

1 comment:

The Sarcasticynic said...

That's why I don't care about how people perceive me any more. I'd never be able to achieve the standards they'd hold me to.